HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING BLOGS?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I've tried in Chrome & IE with no luck. Is the system down? Keeps giving me an error every time I try to post a blog.
“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” Aldous Huxley

~BonnieBlowtorch

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING BLOGS?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Was wondering if anyone else was having problems with this, too, or if it was just an issue on my end?
    �After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.� Aldous Huxley

~BonnieBlowtorch

2. Re: HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING BLOGS?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 1:37 PM

BonnieBlowtorch wrote:

Yeah I have been having issues with it as well, not sure what is up maybe they've disabled it until after the line up is released?
    In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution, and a little advancement on this path can protect one from the most dangerous type of fear.

3. Re: HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING BLOGS?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Good to know I'm not the only one. Although, if they have disabled it until the lineup is released, you would think a simple notification would be in order. Especially for us folks who are trying to rack up points. This will be day two, and that a prospective 40+ points lost out on.
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” Aldous Huxley

~BonnieBlowtorch

4. Re: HAVING PROBLEMS POSTING BLOGS?

Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Looks like everything is up and running
    In this endeavor there is no loss or diminution, and a little advancement on this path can protect one from the most dangerous type of fear.