There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.
3 Day Passes include entry into all 3 Days of fun, plus entry to ALL FFF Nites shows*.
Single Day Pass to FFF10. This pass includes entry to single day of fun, plus admission to single day FFF Nites shows*.
Ultimate Smooth Pass (USP) purchasers are granted exclusive access to our classic Treat Yo' Self Zone, this year stacked with more seating, more shade, private lounging, and tents to maximize chill sessions between bands.
Tuesday, September 29 - J Lorraine Ghost Town - Manor - 21+ Show Info
Wednesday, September 30 - Paper Tiger - San Antonio - Show Info
Thursday, October 1 - Bomb Factory - Dallas - Show Info
Friday, October 2 - Fitzgeralds - Houston - Show Info
Solstice and Fun Fun Fun Fest Present:
THE FREAKY FUTURE ROLLER DISCO
October 24th 2015
The Future Roller Disco is back on October 24 and this time Solstice Live will be teaming up with Fun Fun Fun Fest to celebrate 10 years of festing in a pre-Halloween epic throw down of futuristic freaky vibes! Get your costumes out of the closet early and join us at the Austin Roller Rink for a night of dance music with All My Friends (LCD Soundsystem Tribute Band), GOBI, Fyer, Learning Secrets, DJ Lambda, plus live art and vendor show, interactive performance, the first ever Fun Fun Fun Fest costume contest & roller skating! Doors open at 9pm. 18 and up welcome!
ACL Live | Nov. 5th | Doors: 6:30pm | Show: 8:00pm
w/ Bill Nye The Science Guy and Eugene Mirman
In 2006, Fun Fun Fun Fest booked its first set of acts in downtown Austin and it didn't take long for it to become the darling of independent festivals for music lovers and music makers in the United States. Throughout the years, Fun Fun Fun Fest has become renowned for its musical lineup, as well as its collection of comedy, food, action sports, and poster art experiences.
Now in its tenth year and recognized as one of the most relaxed, creative, and pioneering festivals in music today; Fun Fun Fun Fest is custom booked for the most passionate, underground, and progressive musicians, comedians and fans around the world.
Fun Fun Fun Fest is a Transmission Events Production
Fun Fun Fun Fest is accessible to all guests, no matter the situation. Please read the following information carefully, as some of the information may have changed:
• Wheelchair Accessibility: The venue is fully navigable for people in wheelchairs with the assistance of our ADA Access team. There are accessible pathways throughout the venue. There will also be shuttle transportation for any ADA patrons who need assistance.
• Access Center: All accessibility-related questions can be answered at our Access Center. In addition, this will be the location to recharge wheelchair batteries or other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, and store equipment such as oxygen tanks and insulin. Pick up the festival’s Access Guides here and inquire about the best accessible pathways between stages.
• Access Guides: A printed guide listing all of our services and an ADA-specific map will be distributed from the Access Center. Accessible Viewing Areas: Raised areas will be provided at the main stages so that wheelchair patrons can see over the crowd without having to stand. Seating will be provided for patrons not in wheelchairs. Please see the festival map or contact the nearest festival staff member for exact locations. To gain access you must visit the Access Center in advance to get the proper credentials. Be advised, space is limited and is on a first-come first-served basis.
• ADA Entrance: All entrances/exits are accessible. A specific line at will call and the box office will be provided for ADA patrons who can not wait long durations in the sun. Our Access team will be continually monitoring this and assist in any issues which may arise.
• ATMs & Concessions: The ATMs are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
• First Aid: All First Aid locations are noted on the festival maps. Professional medical staff will assist patrons with any medical issues that arise. Our Access team will be guiding patrons to First Aid if a medical emergency arises.
• Guided Tours for Patrons With Visual Impairments: We will be offering patrons with visual impairments a guided tour each morning.
• Medical Prescriptions: We assist patrons with the cooling/freezing of medicines if required. All prescription pills must be in the original medical container and only one type of pill per container. The name on the prescription must match the guest’s valid government issued identification.
• Guests who need refrigeration of their Insulin should approach security at the entrance gates and have security request a member of our Access team to escort them to the Access Center for safe storage.
• Mobility devices: Only those patrons who have mobility impairments may use electric mobility devices. Power wheelchairs and three or four-wheeled scooters are allowed for use by people with mobility impairments. Devices not covered under Federal or Texas law including two-wheeled scooters, golf carts, or all-terrain vehicles, are NOT allowed anywhere on site.
• Parking/Directions: Since there are no dedicated festival parking lots, parking will be available at any nearby parking structures, street parking, etc. Handicap parking areas will require a current, valid state issued DMV ADA placard or plates with corresponding placard or plate paperwork.
• Patrons Who are Hard of Hearing: Options will be available for patrons who are hard of hearing, including Assistive Listening Devices (ALD) as well as SubPac Tactile Sensation Systems. Both options will be available at the Access Center.
• Restrooms: Throughout the venue there will be sanitary, wheelchair accessible restrooms. To obtain access to these restrooms, ADA patrons will need to visit the Access Center. Additionally, there will be a touch light located inside most, if not all, accessible restrooms.
• Service Animal Policy: Fun Fun Fun Fest has a strict no-pet rule, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by Federal and Texas law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the Access Center.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions and/or concerns.
Every Wednesday, our friends at smart provide us with a series of #protips that we in turn share with the world on our twitter page (@funfunfunfest) Past #FFFprotips have included:
- @smartCarUSA #FFFprotip When stage diving, make sure there are people there
- @smartCarUSA #FFFprotip Ladies: leave the furry moonboots at home
- @smartCarUSA #FFFprotip Dudes: breath mints
Do you think you can outsmart...smart? Prove it by posting your own @smartCarUSA #FFFprotip on your own twitter wall. Our favorite will officially be named NITES RANGER and win:
A pair of 3 Day Passes to FFF7
smart chaffeur and priority shuttle service from the fest to the Nites venues
Skip the line pass
Side Stage viewing @ Mohawk
Boss Wizard Cloaks
smart FFF key chain
smart FFF Nites poster series
$200 Bar Tab (Pre-paid Visa Card)
4-pack of Red Bull
*Must be 21 or over to enter the contest
Fun Fun Fun Fest Nites - NITES RANGER Twitter Challenge
1. Entrants must 'follow' @smartcarUSA on Twitter to be eligible to win.
2. In order to enter, contestants must Tweet @smartCarUSA #FFFprotip with their own
pro-tip (Examples located here: http://funfunfunfest.com/contests/3801 ).
3. Entrants will be noted and entered into a random drawing for a prize.
4. The winner will receive a “Nites Ranger” package at Fun Fun Fun Fest (Austin, Texas, Nov. 2-4), which includes a pair of 3-Day passes to FFF7, smart chaffeur and priority shuttle service from the fest to the Nites venues, skip the line pass, side stage viewing at Mohawk, 1x Boss Wizard Cloaks, 1x FFF T-Shirt, 1x smart FFF key chain, 1x smart FFF Nites poster series, 1x $200 Bar Tab (Pre-paid Visa Card) and 1x 4-pack of Red Bull.
5. Entries will be accepted from 8:00pm EST, Thursday October 25 to 1:00pm EST, Thursday November 1, 2012.
6. Winners will be announced via Tweet from @smartcarUSA and direct message by 8pm EST, November 1, 2012.
7. Limit one entry per Twitter account.
8. Prize package will be administered and provided through Fun Fun Fun Fest at the first event date (November 2, 2012).
9. Winner must comply with all entrance requirements of the venue.
10. Participants must be 21 or over to be eligible to win.
11. Previous winners of Fun Fun Fun Fest giveaways from smart are not eligible for this contest.
Daimler Vehicle Innovations USA LLC is the sponsor of this contest. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. By entering you agree to abide by all rules of Sponsor and that all decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. You must be a legal U.S. Resident and 21 years of age or older on November 1, 2012 and live in the 50 United States. Winners will be notified via e-mail. Sponsor is not liable for any technical failures, misdirected entries, outage, viruses or other causes outside Sponsor's control. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Daimler Vehicle Innovations USA LLC and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for purposes of administering this contest.
No users fitting this criteria.
There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.